Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Terry Fox as a Conversation Piece




I was the world's worst Terry Fox for Halloween. Consisted of a homemade Marathon of Hope t-shirt and a cardboard leg.

Sexy Cat: What are you supposed to be? Homeless?
Terry Fox: No. Are you Canadian?
Sexy Cat: No, I'm a sexy cat.
Terry Fox: (Under my breath) Ah Jesus fuck.
Sexy Cat: Sorry?
Terry Fox: I said I have to go meet my nana.
Sexy Cat: Your nana?
Terry Fox: Yes, my nana. I have to go now. I'm late. I'm taking her to see Pirates of the Caribbean in 3-D.


Sexy Tuna Fish: Why do you have a box on your leg?
Terry Fox: It's not a box.
Sexy Tuna Fish: What is it then?
Terry Fox: It's a prosthetic leg. Are you Canadian?
Sexy Tuna Fish: No, I'm a sexy tuna fish.
Terry Fox: ( Gives the Tim Canterbury glare of disbelief into a nonexistent camera ) Exactly.
Sexy Tuna Fish: What?
Terry Fox: I'm Terry Fox.
Sexy Tuna Fish: Terry Box?
Terry Fox: No, I want to eat your box.
Sexy Tuna Fish: It's loud in here, I can't hear you.
Terry Fox: I know.
Sexy Tuna Fish: Why do you have a box on your leg?
Terry Fox: It's not a box. It's a prosthetic leg. I lost it in 'nam. A shark bit it off. '68.
Sexy Tuna Fish: You're weird.
Terry Fox: You're a sexy tuna, and I want to forget this conversation. Would you mind if I drank some gin now?
Sexy Tuna Fish: Can I have one?
Terry Fox: (Befuddled) Why not...

2 comments:

Admin said...

I would love to see a picture of the Terry Fox costume.

alex davey said...

SHOW PICS!
I was hot shit for Hallowe'en... so sexy.